Sunday 6 July 2008

Lazy Sunday

Crédits : 1. La maison rose de la Butte Montmartre, 2. Feuilles, 3. café crème

It has been a very lazy Sunday for me, although I managed to finish a spirit doll called Dream Girl but can't show her off because my camera is travelling around Germany this week.

I have been looking for bead inspiration on the web and found Svetlana's wonderful blog which in turn lead me to this : Tatiana Ekimova's incredible collection for the 2007 Odessa Fashion Show ! Correction on the previous meme ; if I had a lot of money, I'd definitely buy this dress ! And I'd wear it.

3 comments:

Selerines said...

Nice one…. She looks really nice… The design is really awesome….

KV said...

Such a lovely post, Helene! I love the strip of photos at the top and, yes, that outfit is to die for . . .


Kathy V in NM

Padparadscha said...

Glad you like it Selerines !

KV this is romantic Paris (Montmartre) - it doesn't look like this everywhere. Well, I'd be glad to loan that dress to you if it was mine :o)