Saturday 5 July 2008

Just for fun : my Flickr using French words :o)

Photograph credits :
1. Hélène Nana, 2. Morning baguettes, 3. series # 1 - brick wall, 4. rose, 5. Gabriel Byrne, 6. vintage tea set with cupcake, 7. Top of the mountain!, 8. Revisiting the Idea of a Fraisier — Idée de fraisier revisité, 9. pancarte paumée, 10. 06-2007 - DSC09966 - Détails carrés de nappe !, 11. PhotonQ-Woman 's Thoughts aKa Complex Memetics, 12. mademoiselle h

It seems I'm more romantic when I talk French :o)
However I keep wondering why I can't find a French celebrity crush...

4 comments:

Selerines said...

Good work.... Nice one....

KV said...

This is a great collage!


Kathy V in NM

Quilt Architect said...

I like your collage. What do you eat with your baguettes? We have a French restaurant here that sells them but they seem so hard and I wonder how your are "suppose" to eat them. I know there is probably not one way but I also imagine that their is a traditional way of eating them and with what and depending on the time of day. Inspire me with some French culture.

Padparadscha said...

Thanks KV, thanks SacredArtist !

Well, SacredArtist, a truly good baguette is supposed to be crunchy on the outside and mellow inside. It it's hard, it's probably to old.

French people are known to eat baguette with EVERYTHING, including rice and pasta. In a 4 person French family, you will need at least one baguette per meal (more if you have a teenager)! I have seen English people eat half a baguette with butter before the starter lol

But for a start, baguette is good for sandwiches.