Monday 8 October 2007

October BJP

I've been working all day on my october BJP page. I'm very excited and proud so far ; I have done my first mini-patchwork (learnt loads of things in the process), I have cut my first shisha mirror from an old CD (thanks Annie's Crazy World) and attached it to the fabric (thanks Sharon B). I've been wanting to do this for years !!!!

So far, the piece looks like I imagined it and it's not too bad - I'm amazed :o)

I did the little game on Morwyn's blog - I chose the number 1-12-27-49 which gave me the colours yellow ochre, burnt orange, pewter and gold. Not sure I can incorporate all those colours in this piece, but I'm thinking about it....

2 comments:

Acey said...

I really love the way the BJP brings us all into stronger manifestation of techniques we've always wanted to try, etc. I think there is always something very magical and empowering about those first few patchworks.

Padparadscha said...

Well, I have high standards and a long way to go ; one day I'm determined to do something that looks as nice as your work or Jude Hill's work... in a 1000 years maybe loool