Sunday 16 September 2007

What I've been up to...

The kids got back to school almost two weeks ago, and we had to organize their room, and buy all sorts of things and organize their activities.

I finally painted my shelves...and Emilie arranged the sculptures so that Goethe and Schiller listen carefully to what Coyote is saying.
I also tried to do a jewelry pattern by Marie Le Sueur, only to find out at the very end that :
1. I used a thread of the wrong colour
2. I didn't read the instructions properly and the jewel is somewhat skewed :o(

I finally received the wonderful book "Amulets" by Sheila Paine and have done a special Spirit Doll for a special little boy. Here's the package as I don't want to spoil the surprise :o)

I was recently offered "Beading with cabochons" by Jamie Cloud Eakin, and I look forward to doing a project from that book in the next weeks. Plus I have ordered supplies to do 2 projects from Bead and Button magazine, I can't wait ! :o)

No comments: