Wednesday 28 March 2007

Horse Spirit

About two years ago, I met this horse. He spoke about freedom and social behaviour. I was very impressed. True, it was during a Holotropic Breathwork session, but nonetheless, I was impressed. I'd heard and read about such things but never thought it could happen to a plain girl like me. The power of dreams.

Around the same time I got interested in beading again. Seriously interested. But being sometimes very shy and slow, I just bought sterling silver charms, thread and beads and left things at that for a moment. Well, I did wear a horse charm on a yellow cotton thread for a while -I was afraid to curb his freedom if I strung him somewhere definitely.



Then, being interviewed for a special job on Monday (for Swarovky !), I decided to make a necklace featuring my horse charm...

Here it is, in seed beads, cristals, bali silver and ebony beads. When I move the horse seems to run. It's not perfect, and I didn't get the job, but I'm pleased !!! I like the orange seed beads that remind me of a knitted shawl I used to wear as a toddler.


No comments: