Wednesday 15 October 2008

Update on September Bead Journal Project

This is an update on my September page, "That old black magic (called love)". I don't know why, but I don't have a lot a creative energy at the moment, and I work even more slowly than usual.

I have thought a lot about eyes in September. There was this poster everywhere in Paris for a theatre show about Maria Callas giving a lesson when she had lost her voice :and then at the end of the month I learnt through this delightful blog and this one that it was festival time in India for Durga and from link to link found this :

So it has been a journey from fear and magic to love and feminity back to magic and fear :o)

7 comments:

KV said...

Perhaps that September page is trying to tell you that it is done, Helene. Amazing collection of posters you posted . . .


Kathy V in NM

Padparadscha said...

Thanks for your comment KV.

I am trying to jump a big leap here. I have been afraid of expressing myself since early childhood... We'll see what the 2008 BJP brings to me this year :o)

Selerines said...

Navrathri Collections!!!!! That's cool.. Thanks for it.. Really nice.... Superb work...

beadbabe49 said...

This must be the month for black magic (I'm doing a doll based on the santana song about black magic woman and here you are working on magic too!)
I've tagged you on my blog...I hope you have time to join in?

Padparadscha said...

That must be the BJP magic working, Beadbabe :o)

Renu said...

I am so happy that u read my post, and remebered it, Thanks !Anoobhooti (feelings) is my blog:)

Anonymous said...

Thiis iss ɑ topic wһich iѕ near to my heart... Takee
care! Ꮤhere are yoᥙr contact details tһough?