Tuesday 5 June 2007

On second thoughts...

I did a nice drawing of a coyote near a fire. I cut some cloth. I began embroidering the coyote. It didn't work out. My technique is obviously not up to my ideas.

However it occurred to me that this is not what I want to do. Maybe I'll do a coyote next May. Or maybe I'll do a coyote just for me. In the meantime, I'll go half improvisationnal. Because following a pattern, feels like doing something dead.

So... I'm just doing flowers... for the moment... lol

2 comments:

ACey said...

oh Coyote has a way of circling back around. This is a very significant archetype to me and so I have enjoyed reading your posts on the subject.

Padparadscha said...

Thanks Acey !

I'd love to hear about your adventures with Coyote, if you feel like telling about them...