Friday 23 April 2010

Robin Atkins invited anybody who is interested to take part in this challenge...

The idea is to go back in blogtime to your earliest posts and identify the 6th picture you posted. The next task is to critique your own photo, explain what you would do differently now, and then pass on the challenge to 10 other bloggers. I'm not big onpassing along, because of the sense of obligation that might be felt, so the challenge is extended to anybody who's interested!

I started blogging in 2007. I don't use this blog much apart from posting my Bead Journal Project efforts, which have been er very minimalist for a year...

So here is my 6th photo...
From early this morning, I have felt Coyote's presence around me. It is a day of hidden giggles in the most bizarre situations, which doesn't allow me to relax in my bad mood and tiredness. Like I went to church before work this morning, feeling very depressed because of my very frustrating love life. After a few minutes this sexy man appeared, which was striking since the church is always empty. The priest seemed puzzled to see me there. When I came out I saw many flowers, one with the inscription "to my husband" ; a funeral was apparently planned. I didn't know what to think about all this but when I spotted a Coyote Express van across the road, I got the message : SMILE, DON'T TAKE YOURSELF SERIOUSLY !

So what would I do differently today about this picture ?

Well, I would clean my fridge before taking the picture (note to self : clean the fridge), and I would use a picture software to reduce the size. But I think I would definitely not take a picture like this. Well, I hope so anyway ! lol

More than everything this challenge has reminded me of what is really important to me, because all of it is on this blog. Thank you Robin !

BE HAPPY EVERYONE !

3 comments:

Robin said...

What a fun post!!! Thanks for looking back AND forward, Helene! You are a special blog and beading friend!

Robin A.

Tally said...

Thank you so much for all your comments on my blog. They means a lot to me because you were one of my first blog friends.
Maybe I will pick up Robins idea.

< hugs >
Tally

Padparadscha said...

Thank you som much Robin.

Tally, I am very happy to hear from you, thank you for your comment !

Hugs

Hélène