Wednesday 31 December 2008

Goodbye 2008, hello 2009 !

2008 was good.
I loved that year, it was full of new experiences and truly great people.
It was full of laughter and tears, fears and happiness.
And I learnt to relax. Well, almost.

2009 will be good I'm sure. Because each minute is precious. No matter what is going on outside. Each minute we have the power to change it all !

I wish you all a very happy, prosperous and healthy new year !
May you find peace, a few Coyote surprises, may your creativity flourish, may you live fully !

Love,

Hélène

7 comments:

GraceBeading said...

To you to my friend... all the same to you!

Padparadscha said...

Thanks a million Grace ! Wow, you managed to comment a few minuts before midnight our time, incredible !

Camilla La Mer-Soul Art Dolls said...

Happy New Year Helene! Tell me more about the doll in the photo...She looks intriguing! I wish you many happy adventures in the year to come and I look forward to more blog sharing as well...Camilla

Padparadscha said...

Happy New Year Camilla ! The "doll" is a bottle of champagne in a cloth and feather bag lol

Tally said...

My best wishes from my heart for you.

...starting to relax ..... sounds very good

I do hope on sharing experiences 2009
xo
Tally

KV said...

Happy New Year, Helene!


Kathy V in NM

KV said...

Thanks for leaving such lovely comments on my blog, Helene! We are fine, just incredibly busy with getting my novel ready for publication. Hoping it will be ready for distribution by early March or late February.

Much love,

Kathy V in NM